Are you an aspiring clinician working toward licensure and looking to:
- Enhance your dynamic understanding of the clients you see?
- Understand and implement effective treatment strategies?
- Gain greater self-awareness in yourself to improve client care?
- Improve your clinical documentation skills?
- To ensure compliance with professional and organizational treatment standards & practice?
According to Bernard and Goodyear (1998) “Supervision is an intervention that is provided by a senior member of a profession to a junior member or members of that same profession. This relationship is evaluative, extends over time, and has the simultaneous purposes of enhancing the professional functioning of the junior member(s), monitoring the quality of professional services offered to the clients she, he, or they see(s), and serving as a gatekeeper of those who are to enter the particular profession.”
Utilizing this definitional frame, as well as the frame set forth by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences for supervision in the counseling fields, together will we craft and implement a supervision plan tailored to your specific focus and needs!
Send me a message today to see how I can help you reach the next level in your career!